Wednesday, April 22, 2009

INTERVENSI is FINALLY over...

FINALLY...
The intervensi test is over... ( according to chun kit : tis is not a test... )
haiz... had a few "Hard Day"


Heart Broken d...
The subject i had most faith on "MATH"...
Oh my gosh... i wrong around 10++... What The Hell !!
Zzz... Sad... Totally Moodless....

And somemore the Physic paper WAS TOTALLY A DISASTER !! 2 ESSAY... =.=

An hour BEFORE the Biology test, i was at the " IT LAB" doing something else... (DoTa-ing),
THERE is no way i can scored for my BIO d.. So REGRET...

But...
Aleast something that cheer me up... i passed my ADD MATH for the second time...
=.= althought it's not something i should proud off...
BUT !! it's a big achievement for me d..... xD
Pn Teh<-- ( ADD MATH teacher) wrote something on the test paper... " U CAN DO IT "
Thx... it really a good motivation for me....

Anyway... The intervensi test over d... 2 week from now... "MID TERM"exam... =.=


10 comments:

J4s0n™ said...

gambateh for ur midterm.. although it is still long...

but.. if u quit ur dota addiction u can do better... ^.^
dota b4 bio exam?
i sudoku b4 physic exam..
so what im still a rock star~~~

Ivan Lim said...

U all so smart lo...
I'm studying before exam but once i get the paper, i know i gonna sleep for a long time...

J4s0n™ said...

i dun even hav time to finish my paper but u still gt time sleep T.T
this exam im finished..
actually juz b4 exam im alr finished.. moody..

emotional crisis now..(not bcoz of exam..)

Jessalyn said...

XD
XD
need to do 1 essay only ma.
XD
XD

dun tell me u did 2 o.

J4s0n™ said...

i onli finished 1
XD
T.T

*~bEn~* said...

section A and section B... 2 essay la... lol.. bakzham, there is two thing that a man worried about.. first girl and second is face, but you ar... i think you handsome enought.. so, because of girl ar? haha...

J4s0n™ said...

i now more matured..
and if i noe gt ppl say me handsome..
i noe tat he is lying..
nvr believe in tat anymore
everytime ppl say me handsome sure gt smth wan me help d..

*~bEn~* said...

omg... you finnaly matured d...
i thought you was still in the wonderland...
YES!! you wake up d...

Ivan Lim said...

Haha...i was laughing all the way when i read the commentt between u and chicken. Bak zham, thanks god u have been matured!

J4s0n™ said...

ooic.. mature does nid time...